1. Policy brief & purpose
This policy applies to our company. It may also refer to suppliers and partners.
Askival is a responsible business that meets the highest standards of ethics and professionalism.
In all matters of business activity, Askival aims to optimise its impact on the following ESG matters:
- Environmental: energy use and efficiency, carbon emissions, pollution, and waste and water management;
- Social: human rights, equality, health and safety, community impacts;
- Governance: management and board structure, anti-money laundering and conflicts of interest.
- Consider environmental, governance, safety and social issues when evaluating prospective tenders and contracts;
- Continually engage with clients and their stakeholders to communicate on ESG matters and priorities;
- Actively develop and improve the long-term sustainability of all our work for the benefit of our clients and their stakeholders;
- Work with our associates, our clients and their stakeholders to improve and advance ESG initiatives at Askival;
- Promote transparency and timeliness in communication on ESG matters;
- Ensure compliance with legislation and our policies covering anti-money laundering, bribery, human trafficking and modern slavery.
5. ESG when evaluating potential business
During the evaluation process, Askival will:
- Not invest in companies or projects that do not respect or follow human rights, including the use of child or forced labour or engaging in discriminatory practices;
- Identify mechanisms for mitigating potential ESG risks and capitalise on opportunities to add value.